POSITION TITLE: Statistician II
- Lead SAS programming work for Phase I or Phase II clinical studies.
- Generate preliminary reports, clinical study reports, and Adhoc requests cross department.
- Generate SAS analysis datasets, SDTM, ADaM, tables, listings, and graphs for clinical trials interim analyses.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify relationships.
- Process large amounts of data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis utilizing in-depth knowledge of SAS software, Microsoft Office, statistics, and clinical trials.
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for any inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
- Develop statistical models, provide SAS programming, and perform data analysis for clinical research and development, working closely with biostatisticians and clinical database managers.
May travel to professional meetings and visit clients in Boston, MA area 3-5 times per year. May telecommute 2 days per week.
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or substantially related field and 1 year of experience (any job title) using SAS program for data analysis and mining.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please email your resume to HR@llxsolutions.com.