LLX provides DATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES in ELECTRONIC DATA CAPTURE (EDC) clinical trials per clients’ request. LLX has also developed proprietary tools and standards to work with these products to further enhance the process and provide our clients with a streamlined and efficient approach to data management that results in a quality end product.
Data Management services include:
- Case Report Form (CRF) design
- Database design, creation, and maintenance
- Annotated CRFs to both the database design and CDISC standards
- Data entry
- Data validation programming and testing
- Data cleaning and query management
- Laboratory data reconciliation
- Database lock
- Database transfer
- Creation and maintenance of safety database for a single study or a global repository
- Integration and verification of external electronic data
- EDC end user training
Electronic Data Capture: Cost-effective e-solutions for your Clinical Research Program
For EDC studies, LLX has experiences working with industry leading EDC products such as InForm™ , Medidata and other EDC products. LLX can help your clinical research program streamline the data validation process and query resolution, reduce the time from first patient in to database lock. LLX’s ability to build the EDC database allows flexibility to take a custom approach that precisely meets your needs and your budget.